Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa, Got Disco Balls?

Dear Santa,

Apparently my boys want disco balls for Christmas. Yep, I'm talking about the shiny, reflective glass balls that hang from the ceiling at weddings and class reunions and that can be viewed in movies from my youth, such as Saturday Night Fever.

Sure, they want some other, more typical goods -- DSI games, books, pillow pets, Ariel underpants (ok, so middle guy's going through his princess stage), a puppy. But this disco ball thing keeps coming up. It made it onto their letters to you, which I confiscated today only temporarily to help with my own recon before I shop.

Just one disco ball should do it, as they share a room. But, you know, anything the older boys have, the 'baby,' wants now too, even though he still can't say much more than "shoe," "more" and "night night." But if the Geico folks need someone to voice over the caveman grunts, this guy's their man!

So I guess I'm saying, we'll need at least two disco balls. One for the older boys' room and one for the playroom. Luke said when he gets his disco balls, he's going to blast his music and dance. I'm sure while slapping his butt, as is his style.

Oh, and about that puppy. I'd like a medium-sized one that I can run with, doesn't bark much and won't shed. I've been good, really.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment